Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Testimonials for Corkboard Cash

On the Forum I found some Testimonials for Corkboard Cash the feedback seems very positive... I'm downloading the package RIGHT now as the payment just went through I'll let you know how it goes!

Originally Posted by Star Riley View Post
Receipt
0FR15766F80944621

How do you refund a $10 deal this is amazing you could have wrote this on a freaking napkin and I would gladley have paid you $97 for it ;-)

Just having another promising and new method to add to my arsenal is well worth the price of admission. I was cracking up when I read the title of this WSO not even sure how a cork board could help my business continue to grow and contribute to my weapons of mass money making.

Another heartfelt sincere thanks from one Warrior to another.

Thanks a million man, thanks a million!

Originally Posted by Robert Oliver View Post
Hell, this is a great simple underpriced wso.

I have used this before with great success.

I bought for the templates which are worth

8-10x's the price of this wso in time saved.

Good job. Just shows how keeping it simple can

make you a lot of money. Off to the grocery store.

I agree with you Star Riley, how could somebody refund

this.

Robert


No comments: